The key account function is one of the most important interfaces between system customers and suppliers/service providers/experts. Therefore, it is of great importance to be well prepared for market cultivation, project development and negotiations in the project business with franchise systems. This includes a strategic market development concept, professional project development, as well as a high level of negotiation skills and detailed knowledge of the franchise world and the respective franchise system, its business model, objectives, planning and decision-making structures.
This training is aimed at manufacturers, service providers and experts who intend to develop the market of franchising for themselves.
- Development of portfolio concepts
- Developing customer strategies for franchise systems
- Conceptual approach to project development
- Individual development from salesperson to business partner
- Planning and preparation of strategic negotiations
- Rules of conduct/communication in dealing with franchise systems
- Development of enthusiasm strategies
- Market definition and market potential
- Demand analysis and demand development
- Project management
- Decision maker qualification and communication
- Meeting preparation/negotiation plan
- Negotiation techniques and strategy