Dipl. Betriebswirt Andreas C. Fürsattel has been managing partner of BEITRAINING® BEI Business Education International since 1996.
After working as a sales manager in the financial services industry and as the commercial director of a regional airline, he has been supporting and assisting a large number of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and franchise systems in their corporate and employee development for over 20 years.
Andreas C. Fürsattel has been appointed to the SENATE OF ECONOMICS since 2011, is an associated expert of the (DFV) Deutscher Franchiseverband e.V., a guest lecturer at various technical colleges and universities, a founding member and board member of the Jenaplan Gymnasium in Nuremberg, and the author of numerous training and continuing education concepts. He is also one of the founders and organizers of the "Bonner Tag der Franchiseexpansion".
In his book "Mitarbeiter im Fokus - Wie Sie mit ganzheitlichem Mitarbeiter-Marketing die besten Talente für Ihr Unternehmen finden, entwickeln und binden" (Employees in focus - How to find, develop and retain the best talents for your company with holistic employee marketing), Andreas C. Fürsattel gives an overview of the entire topic of "employee marketing" and shows clear, implementable ways to position the company for the present and the future - also using successful examples from the franchise industry.
- Specialist in leadership, employee and business development.
- Over 20 years of experience with training in the area of skills and abilities (people skills)
- High practical and implementation orientation
- Topics: Employee leadership, recruitment, employee motivation, employee development, employee retention, sales, customer orientation, development of social skills
- Target group: Small and medium-sized enterprises, franchise systems
- Various locations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland