State-certified business economist
Since 1993, Mathias Dehe has been advising system headquarters of franchise and license systems on the development and expansion of their corporate organization. As interim manager and interim managing director, he has built up several well-known franchise systems.
Since 2016, he has shifted his consulting focus to the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in franchise systems. Today, he and his team serve various franchisors and a large number of franchisees across industries as external data protection officers or data protection consultants.
Expertise / Expert knowledge
- 25 years of organizational experience in setting up and managing franchise systems
- Broad professional knowledge (office + information technology management + business administration)
- Data protection certificate (TÜV-certified)
- Experience in setting up data protection management systems in franchise headquarters
- Expertise in project management of data protection projects
- Active appointment as external data protection officer for head offices, corporate group DPOs and franchisees (groups)
- Approval as external DPO in all 16 federal states in Germany
Dehe Consulting GmbH
As part of data protection projects, the company advises system headquarters on setting up a data protection management system for franchisors and franchisees. If necessary, the company is then appointed as an external data protection officer for the system headquarters.
The company then offers independent data protection contracts to the franchise partners. Alternatively, a corporate group data protection officer is appointed for the franchise system. The mandate is possible both with a monthly flat rate and on a time-based basis.